100% veilig betalingssysteem
Betaal in euro
Meer dan 3,5 miljoen verkochte tickets
1. Tour to Giant’s Causewaybij Tour to Giant’s Causeway , din, 18 feb 2020 - maa, 15 feb 2021
Vanaf € 58,10
2. Dublin Hop-on Hop-offbij Dublin Hop-on Hop-off bus, maa, 17 feb 2020 - din, 31 mrt 2020
Vanaf € 13,30
3. Coastal Tour to Malahide Castlebij Coastal Tour to Malahide Castle, maa, 17 feb 2020 - maa, 15 feb 2021
Vanaf € 32,00
4. Wicklow Mountains Tourbij Wicklow Mountains Tour, maa, 17 feb 2020 - maa, 15 feb 2021
Vanaf € 39,10
5. Tour to Cliffs of Moherbij Tour to Cliffs of Moher , maa, 17 feb 2020 - maa, 15 feb 2021
Vanaf € 56,90
Newgrange & Hill of Tara Tour
Dit is een gloednieuw product in ons assortiment en het is al mogelijk om tickets te boeken. Informatie in het Nederlands is binnenkort beschikbaar.
- Enjoy a full day tour to Newgrange & Hill of Tara
- Get a guided tour inside the tomb Newgrange
- Visit Hill Of Tara - seat of the High King in Ireland
- See the Irish high crosses
- Explore the fishing village Howth
- Admire the spectacular views from Howth summit
- Enjoy round-trip transfer from Dublin
Explore Newgrange & Hill of Tara
Just sit back and enjoy the ride deep into the countryside of Ireland. Your knowledgeable guide will take you back in time to the seat of the High Kings of Ireland at the Hill of Tara.
We'll continue on to Newgrange, this magnificent UNESCO World heritage site is dated 3,200BC and is one of the oldest and largest Neolithic burial chambers in Europe predating the Egyptian pyramids!
As part of your experience, you'll be given a guided tour inside the tomb of Newgrange, which is a very rare opportunity only a few companies get to offer.
The last stop of the day is a small picturesque fishing village of Howth. We drive through Howth Summit where you can end the day with spectacular views looking out over Dublin Bay. Let the fresh sea breeze invigorate you before we head back to Dublin via a coastal route.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Dublin Tourist Center. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please show up 15 minutes before.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour, you'll get dropped off at Dublin Tourist Center, where your tour started.
How long does the tour last?
The tour is approx. 9 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-14. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Are there student and senior tickets?
Yes, student tickets are available for students between age 15-17 and seniors from age 65 and over.
We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a coat with you.