100% veilig betalingssysteem
Betaal in euro
Meer dan 3,5 miljoen verkochte tickets
1. Tivoli Gardens: Skip the linebij Tivoli Gardens: Skip the line, maa, 17 feb 2020 - zon, 23 feb 2020
Vanaf € 21,50
2. Grand Canal Tour by Boatbij Grand Canal Tour by Boat, maa, 17 feb 2020 - vri, 1 mei 2020
Vanaf € 15,10
3. Kopenhagen: fietsverhuurbij Copenhagen Bicycles, maa, 17 feb 2020 - maa, 17 aug 2020
Vanaf € 14,00
4. Kopenhagen: bus & boot combibij Hop-on Hop-off Bus & Boat Copenhagen, maa, 17 feb 2020 - zon, 16 aug 2020
Vanaf € 40,40
National Museum of Denmark
Dit is een gloednieuw product in ons assortiment en het is al mogelijk om tickets te boeken. Informatie in het Nederlands is binnenkort beschikbaar.
Explore the cultural history of Denmark and the world at the National Museum of Denmark. Situated in the center of Copenhagen, the National Museum is easy to get to and offers fun learning for the whole family.
- Embark on a journey into the cultural history of Denmark
- Get a guided tour from a local Dane
- Delve into ethnographic treasures, medieval artifacts & more
- Press the Boredom Button & see what happens
- Let the kids play at the Children's Museum
- Sail a Viking longboat, attend school in the 1930s, & defend a medieval castle from attack!
Wat kan ik verwachten?
Visit the National Museum of Denmark
Deep dive into a vast tapestry of Nordic (and international) cultural history at the National Museum of Denmark. Turn back the clocks with amazing exhibitions and discover the treasures and people that played a starring role in Danish history. There's even an entire Children's Museum, where kids can absorb a healthy dose of history while they play.Take a guided tour around the museum and get a local's perspective on Danish life and the values that shape Danish culture and society.
Kids can play their way through history aboard a Viking longboat at the Children's Museum, or attend a school class from the 1930s. Make a snack in a medieval kitchen, before bracing the castle for attack - you can't withstand a siege on an empty stomach.
Don't miss out the incredibly preserved 2,000-year-old Woman from Huldremose, who looks surprisingly well for her age!
Hoe werkt het?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket at the reception desk in the entrance hall.
Under-18s get in free, please get a free ticket at the reception desk.
Wat is niet inbegrepen?
- Temporary exhibitions
- Visit the Victorian Home (Saturdays, June-September at 2 PM. Tickets available at the information desk at the main entrance)
Mobiele voucher toegestaan
Wat is inclusief?
- Access to the National Museum of Denmark
- Access to permanent exhibitions
- Guided tours ('Meet the Danes' and the Highlights Tour), depending on the day booked
National Museum of Denmark
Prince's Mansion Ny Vestergade 10 1471 Copenhagen K
Hulp nodig? Wij helpen u graag!